Monday 21 November 2011

40th Storey heaven

Rainy Monday afternoon
And the road is empty
But please do drive with care

Whew, today was kinda awesome! Alright I guess except for the part of the day where... We got bombed during clinical Biochem presentation . It's not really we but more of me! Haha. Why do they love lipids so much T_T but I guess we pulled the presentation off, well! Even though we lack of tests and that we have so little differential diagnoses, I guess we're kind of good. As seen from Sam's tweet, it's our 8th presentation. Time flies huh :/

That's for the Cchem, and I guess that's all for the day since we only have one lesson. Oh yeah let me break the news... I'm selected for OITP! Either Harvard of Stanford. But I really wish I can go to Stanford cause it's about Bioimaging! I went to the Nikon Bioimaging centre with Syaz and Yiyin last year. And I was really interested in how they are working etc. And of course, I love microscopy too! I think it's just awesome seeing those cute and lovely bacteria and virus and cells. Okay life of a science student...

Well we'll see, I feel thankful to have been chosen though :) Sometimes I wonder why am I the chosen one. Dr Tan mentioned about reviews from the other lecturers so... I'm grateful for that I guess :)

Anyway after school went back home first, cause I was supposed to borrow bag from DSD. But Zaki will be passing his to me tomorrow! Thanks a lot Zaki! :D Owe you something. So I guess I don't have to worry about bags. I wanted to buy but was wondering if it's worth the investment and the money as well. But I'm grateful that Zaki has agreed to lend it to me so yup! I guess can save some bucks to buy other things :)

Went back to school after changing my gears and "topping up" my bag's weight. Heh I cheated today. My bag is 8Kg :/ Couldn't fine anymore way to increase the weight even though I already put 2 dumbells of 2 Kg inside, 2 one litre bottle and more heh. But I guess it's better than nothing :P So we headed to the block again, and this time we did the time trial. 3 x 40 storeys!

My group consisted of Alvin, Warda, Zahin, Monika, Clement and me! We did an average of about 10 minutes to go up which I think is pretty good :D Good job guys! Glad that we're all able to push ourselves and finish the time trial. And Clement was just awesome, he sprinted from like 2nd to 10th storey? OMG, wish I could do that! :)

Well KK is in front of us soon, pretty soon. With these trainings and the support we gave to each other, I'm pretty sure we can reach the top! :) But well, I really hope we get to bond with each other more so yup. I think we're there soon to break the ice. We're there pretty soon! :)

Alright I'm going back to work, see ya all!

Some things don't come twice in life
Either you take it or you don't
And I'm taking it.

No comments: