Tuesday 15 November 2011

Philosophical

Sunset today

Okay I'm damn slow. I didn't realise I can write labels for my blog posts. Which I suppose also refer to the "tags" like thouse in Youtube videos or basically what my post is about -.- oh wel, now I know so hello! Haha. And I failed too, in a sense I tell myself I want to blog at 11 but well look at the time now. It's 12:15! How awesome. Been digressing a lot just now -.-

Anyway today was alright I guess. It's an ordinary Tuesday, but med micro was kind of fun! New case today and it's pretty interesting how siRNA works and its technology etc. We get to do more research about things as well. It may seem kind of complicated at first but when I got the hang of it, it was kind of alright so yep. Anyway, can't wait to fully understand the mechanism of siRNA! :D

Well we have this Advanced immuno tutorial that was due today. The answer was kind of hard to find, so we ended up asking Dr Simon about clues and etc. Today he went into the classroom and told us "The method is too correct, that's why it is wrong". Oh my antibody, those words are seriously the most philosophical words I've ever heard in the Immunology world! Haha.

We've submitted our answer, and I'm just hoping is the right one :P

After school the sky was heavenly gorgeous (Y). I took some photos but well, the most irritating part was... the sky was even more beautiful when I was running! And also when I didn't have anything to capture the moment with! No phone, no iPod touch and camera. Oh gosh I was feeling damn sad just now, it's always like that. When the moments are beautiful, I don't have my camera to capture it :(

Anyway... I should be thankful cause at least I've caught the moment with my own eyes! :) To see the beauty of life that not everyday, everyone can see :)

And yup I went running today. Pretty worried for my 2.4 cause... I still failed the timing. Felt do disappointed with myself. But I would say that the timing was kind of better, but still failed. Sigh, don't know what to do... But I know I'll pass. That's for sure :) Ran another 4K today! I have to say I don't like running at night, but can't help it either, I went home quite late today anyway.

Today I would say... I kind of push myself more. I was listening to music and the song was C'etait Ici by Yann Tiersen. It's a fast song, I think more than allegro. But I ran according to the pace of the song! And just push myself and push and push and push. I guess I know why my timing failed. I had stitches AGAIN at the beginning. Kinda slowed down...

I've to really get rid of the negative thoughts in my mind. At once glance, running is not a 100% about body. I've always thought I can't run faster than thin people. But whenever I run, there are always people who are of bigger size than me, who run faster than me. If they can run faster than me, I see no reason why I can't run faster than the thin people, right?

In most cases, running is a matter of how much you can push yourself, how much your mind can run with you. When your mind is not there, then you won't be able to run the distance. Our body might not be able to run a thousand miles. But our mind can :)

Sigh, I'm really missing Duolun these days. I guess life is kind of stressful? But... I can do this! I was just pondering those nights, where I would watch 我要上春晚 at night in Duolun, and then dozing off unknowingly. Life was simple and sweet. A hard day of work, followed by a fulfilling dinner, then a shower, a rest and chatting session, switch on the TV, and I'll sleep unknowingly.

I remember once night where I was writing those cards for my GT team (yes I'm revealing to you guys now that I wrote the cards at night actually! While Weijie is asleep haha!), and then suddenly I woke up at 4 AM and my body was slanted to the right from the waist top! I quickly packed my stuff and then just go to sleep again. Sigh, those were the days really! :)

Alright I have to sleep now. Awesome day tomorrow! Trekking Bukit Timah for the first time :D I hope I can reach the top smoothly. I don't want to be a burden to my team, and I know I won't :) See ya!

I won't let you guys down. I won't 

No comments: