Monday 28 November 2011

One hundred and sixty

The new Clementi bus interchange!
Amazing and funny, how much time could fly huh? :)

Okay I know I'm not a Christian. But this is my 666th post... Spooky! Haha. Anyway well spooky, unlucky or whatsoever, today was an awesome day! Seriously haha. I guess superstition get a better of me.

Started the day with a 4K run! Believe it or not, yes! A morning run haha. Well I felt really guilty for not running the entire of last week. So I've decided to run in the morning :D Woke up at 8.30 and then I started running at 9. At first I just wanna run 2K, but I've decided to push myself further and bingo, that's a 4. I felt really good cause after the run, I felt really refreshed and hyped up! What an awesome way to start the week :)

Then I left for school after taking a bath and packing up. Today I took 7 to Clementi. Hmm, the bus interchange has finally made a move to the new location. Well it's much better cause it's aircon-ed! And it looks very stylish and nice. Except... The berths are kinda confusing. Like there's a berth with only one bus, I was kinda shocked, I thought I went to a wrong berth.

Time flies huh. I've been witnessing three phases of the Clementi interchange for the past 9 years of my life. IT began to move to the temporary interchange when I was in sec 1, I remembered. It was a few days before my China trip. So it has been there for like about 4 years now. The temporary interchange holds many sweet memories. It holds a sentimental value to me. Well I've been going there for almost everyday during my secondary school days. Of course, it's like my best friend :)

So well, au voir the temporary interchange :) Time goes on, and everything changes according to it.

School was alright I guess. Didn't know it was raining quite heavily in the afternoon when it was so hot in the morning. I ended up freezing outside. The wind was kinds strong and it's quite scary heh. The rain was super heavy! Out of a sudden! :O

After class went for KK stairs training! Only 9 of us were there. Well of course, with MSTs around the corner, everyone would start studying too eh. Thankfully my MSTs are splitted two-two in this week and next. So I kinda can cope with the load (I promise I'll study after this!). So we climbed 160 storeys (40x4!). The feeling was really awesome. We push one another and we help one another. Endorphins overload heh.

It's good how we all started with 3, then we increase to 4. I myself couldn't believe that I've accomplished that. But yeah sure, I think my fitness level went down quite badly with one week of no training :O But it's great to do it again! I guess life's like that. We gotta one step at a time. Before we can walk, crawl. Before we can run, walk. Before we can leap, jump. And before we can fly.... Drink red bulls.

Okay just kidding, but you get it right? :)

Alright! That's all for the day. I'm ready to tackle immunology part 2~ :D Here I come! Come to daddy :)

Hope I can break that barrier, pretty pretty soon

No comments: