Tuesday 3 June 2014

Week

I know I've talked about this a while back, about filling my days with more meaningful activities so that I can make my life more colourful. It's already June now, and well I haven't been doing that sadly. But I'm picking up the broken pieces I left behind and trying to make my life more interesting now. Well also because I'm trying to find ways to make me feel that time will go faster. If you know what I mean. Obviously we can't control time, but we can make it seem to fly faster.

So I am thinking of like making a daily plan for the week. For example Monday I'll be watching GoT at night haha, until season 4 is over heh. Tuesday my plan is to blog on my so-dead tumblr. Wednesday and Thursday and so on and forth.

Now that the online course I took with Vithya is over, my week surely feels very empty. At the same time I realised that my week was passing rather quickly when I took that course. Maybe it was because I had something to look forward to and that I have something to keep me occupied every Wednesday night. So now I'll have to do the same, just that I am the one who's creating these activities. And I truly believe it can be done.

Anyway the past three days I've been having weird dreams about traveling alone. I think it's a sign! Haha. Well they say if you dream of traveling, it means you're in need of a break from life or something. Or that you're running away from something (dan dan daaaaan). Well I just came back from Singapore like last week so I shouldn't be "needing" a break. Well I think I always do. I would travel to new places everyday. Serious! Heh.

Okay so on Sunday night I dreamt of traveling to Nepal alone. Like I was about to hike to Anapurna base camp but I was in Singapore and a guy told me I can take a train from Somerset to the foot of the mountain and then start climbing (what). Then on Monday night I dreamt of climbing Mt Kinabalu again but I was at the summit then. And last night I dreamt of going to another country... I forgot which though. But it was a very cool country with amazing architectures!

I love having weird dreams. They kinda leave me with a smile whenever I woke up.

Anyho I'm currently falling in love with Mozart's Symphony no 25 again. Gosh it's been ages since I first heard it back when I was in sec one I think. Then falling in love with it again now. And also I'm falling in love with Bach Brandenburg concertos! Which are very lovely, and they make me want to learn how to play the recorder like a pro.

Alright I guess that's all for now. Here's to an awesome month of June ahead! :)

No comments: