Sunday 20 July 2014

165

Including today, we actually have 165 more days to finish what we set to accomplish in this year, which we said 200 days ago! AKA your resolutions. Well so far I've been sticking with them, except for a few which I have already broken. But oh well no worries! I will try to stick with them again as time goes by. Although it's quite shocking to know 200 days of the year have went by so quickly! Well I suppose it's been a "happening" year so far.

Today was a lovely Sunday. It was raining the whole day, well after a week of sunshine and blue skies. It was a wonderful week so far.The skies were blue all day long, all week long. It was very very lovely. I can't stop staring at them and taking pictures of them too. I suppose the dry season is here. But well the occasional rain is always welcomed.

Ah well I'm going to stop here for now.

Need to update my bio in blogs etc. I realised I'm no longer 20.

No comments: