Thursday 10 July 2014

Sad

Seeing all these news about the Gaza bombings and how innocent lives were killed makes me feel really sad. It really made me question, what the hell is going on in this world? Yes I know that there were rockets being bombed into Israel as well. We'll never know the truth about what is going on because we are not there. But to me, killing people, innocent people is just plain wrong.

I don't care if you are in Gaza, Israel or Indonesia but to kill innocent lives is just wrong.

And you know how much I hate when I suddenly enter a debate when I fucking don't ask for it!

So tired of human's ego sometimes (yes I am a human too). I'm so tired of humans sometimes. Can I just be a cat or a dog?

I just hope the conflict in Gaza would stop very soon. And my prayers and hopes go for the people there. There are days where I feel truly confused about the world I am living in.

No comments: