Friday 6 February 2015

Decision

Right right right, so I have decided to start a new blog! Nope not leaving this behind, but I started a new blog for my seratus stories project! It's live at: seratus-stories! So do feel free and click on it. I have only posted once though so yeah. More will come soon :) I've decided to use blogger again cause I find it convenient. You know I don't have to switch platforms (say if I were to use tumblr). Besides I'm pretty comfortable with the blogger layout so it's all good.

Anyway I was still thinking of a name to the blog... But decided to stick with the initial name of the project haha. Once I've hit a thousand stories then I'll call it seribu-stories, and so on. I hope this is not just a project for this year, but a project for my lifetime. I am inspired by Humans of New York (HONY) AKA Brandon Stanton. He just started a fundraising activity for this school in New York and the fundraising raised a million dollar within a week! He is a reminder to me that photography is such a powerful powerful tool - not just to freeze moments and tell stories, but to also inspire and help others!

I'm very far from being as inspiring as him but well, gotta start somewhere I suppose? :)

No comments: