Monday 16 February 2015

In The Middle of Nowhere


A few days ago I went to this place in my hometown, somewhere near the mountain. I've never been here before and the view there was so spectacular. It was a fine day, but rather cloudy.

I think one of the most amazing feelings on earth is to be in the middle of nowhere. Especially in the middle of nowhere, in a place you've never been before. That feeling of curiosity, amazement and awe is something pretty indescribable. To me I love going to places I've never been before. And Indonesia is such a huge country, there's too many places I want to go to. There's even a large part of my hometown that is undiscovered yet. Sometimes they surprise me a lot. I'll go to an area, and be treated to an amazing view. My wish is to one day go for a drive around my hometown (or even country) on my own.

Being in a place we've never been before is a pretty great experience, because that excitement and that surprise element definitely adds to the great feeling of experiencing it. It's like when you are traveling to a new place you've never been before, you'll think of the sights you're going to see on your way there. Sometimes the sights amazed you more than you expected them to be.

Go out, and see the world. This world is too amazing to not be seen!

No comments: