Thursday 24 December 2015

Quiet

I just had the quietest, emptiest Christmas' eve ever, in my life. Well my brother is currently in Jakarta with his family and so it's only my parents and I in the house. My sister is in her room with her husband. It is so quiet. Like it's so brutally quiet. It was so quiet I blast music at home, which I don't usually do (I only blast music in my room heh). And I even waited for my dad to finish bathing before continuing work, cause I really dislike the silence haha. Oh well, life is life.

This is a perfect scenario to explain what I meant about life catching up with me. I know how in the good old days my family would gather together every year end. But I suppose life happened haha. I do understand we are all adults now and we have important things to settle as well. It's fine.

Somehow every year-end would remind me why going back for good is the decision I should make. I used to question my decision but now, I am affirmed that it was the right thing to do. Perhaps your heart feels incomplete when you make a decision. But as life goes by, you will find ways to make your heart complete again. Life will find you ways, your heart will find you ways. And ultimately, it is us who will decided at the end of the day if you want to take up the decision or not.

Ah well, c'est la vie. It's the only thing I would tell myself during these times.

Merry Christmas everybody :)

No comments: