Thursday 5 October 2017

Happy Belated Mid-Autumn!

 Happy Mid-Autumn!

Okay I know I'm a day late but happy belated mid-autumn everyone! I hope you had a great day yesterday with your loved ones over some great mooncakes. Well I had a really different mid-autumn this year. Didn't have the chance to gather with my cousins and family last night. I wanted to but I went to help my dad with work in the end. And they left shortly after that. Well I felt kinda guilty but at the same time I don't know what to do heh.

Oh well I suppose we're all growing up. Maybe I should have just left the work and do it later. But well yesterday wasn't a good day either. Man I don't even know how to explain and what to talk. I hope I don't have to do this again in the next mid-autumn. I felt kinda crappy last night. The night that I should be spending with my family was spent with work. Urgh.

But anyway I did gather with them before that. So it's not like I didn't meet them at all. Just wished I could have spent a longer time with them. But life is life.

I think I'm gonna stop here. It's going nowhere. I've a post coming up about mid-autumn though! About me celebrating it in Inner Mongolia with the awesome GTs 6 years back.

No comments: