Saturday 28 October 2017

Sneeze

Been down with a horrible flu for the past 2 days. Still having it slightly now, thankfully the headache is gone now, and the fever has went down as compared to yesterday. Last night was so so horrible. I spent the whole evening on my bed as I was having a huge migraine. It really felt like someone was kicking from the inside of my head. It reminds me of AMS! Heh.

Did some calculations at night with my dad for a while and then I just couldn't take it anymore. So I went back to my room to lay down and yup, the pain was getting worst. Any slight head movement causes the pain to pulsate on top of my head. Standing up made everything worst. So at 12 AM-ish I went to take a shower and just lay down again. Ate dinner, went back to my room and just went to sleep at 4:30-ish. Today I woke up feeling so much better.

It's pretty annoying whenever I have a fever from a flu/sore throat/random infection. Cause as you know, I can't take anything! No paracetamol and ibuprofen. And I don't wanna try aspirin since my doctor said I'm most probably allergic to it too haha. So all I can do is to rest, and just drink lots and lots of water. And raw garlic helps a lot. A LOT. Haha. Fight the infection!

Also the only thing I can do to bring some relief to my body is taking a hot shower. But I can't possible take a shower every hour or so isn't it heh. Well drinking lots of water helps a lot I think. Water does wonder I suppose. And garlic too haha. Well garlic is famous for their anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties so they do work when you get the flu mmhmm.

I try my best not to get sick. I hate it when I am. Especially flu, because having a blocked nose is really really annoying. You can't sleep, and sometimes you got woken up in the middle of the night just because you can't breathe easily haha. It made you grateful for breathing HAHA.

I know this may sound absurd but we actually have this belief that people start falling sick here because of changes in weather. For example when it's always raining, and suddenly the weather turns hot and sunny. Or vice versa. Come to think of it, it was really hot and sunny on Monday and Tuesday. It didn't rain on Sunday too (but it was cloudy). So perhaps it's because of this sudden change in weather? Cause I realise everyone around me is sick heh.

And yes they're having flu. Maybe it's just the virus flying around the air.

Alright I hope you're doing well in this month of October. It's 3 more days to November WTF really. 2017 you have become the fastest year that I went through. Pretty sure 2018 will take your place haha. Hope you had a great weekend. See you soon! :)

No comments: