Tuesday 3 October 2017

Knock Knock

Something really creepy happened last night (while I was blogging the previous post). Someone (or something) actually knocked on my window at 4:30 AM in the morning! Okay so usually my mum would come to my room to pass me things like packages, or notes etc. So last night, I thought it was my mum. I thought she was pranking me so I peeked on the sides to see if she was hiding. But nope, my parents were watching TV in the living room :O

It literally sounds like someone knocking on your door. "knock knock". That manner. It's not a bat or a bird that flew onto my window (it happened once) cause that would make just one loud bang. I freaked out a bit last night haha but well, I let it go. Maybe someone is just passing by and played a prank on me. Weird things happened near my room. I heard old man laughing twice. The first one was so creepy cause it was a loud "Ha ha ha" LOL. Another one was just a short giggle.

I heard coughs, sneezes and weird noises when nobody is around too.

Okay I do believe in ghosts and the supernatural. I've seen it once, and I'm experienced things that I can't explain. As to what ghost is etc, I don't think we need an explanation to prove their existence? It's really just those things in life that we don't need an explanation to? That's my opinion.

Well whoever you are, I hope you don't prank me anymore. Stop giving me shocks! :P

No comments: