Monday 2 October 2017

Spider On The Toilet Bowl

This is a really really really random post. And this happened last week but well didn't have the chance to blog about it. So here goes anyway. This is really one of the nightmares that I always have, and it happened to me. In real life! I'm pretty sure it's some of your nightmares too.

So I have this habit of closing my toilet bowl cover before I flush it. This is way back in secondary school when I learned that opening the cover makes the bacteria fly everywhere in your toilet. So on Wednesday, I was egesting some undigested food. After finishing my business, I closed the cover as usual and flushed it. Then I washed my hands and before I left the toilet, I opened the cover again.

To my absolute horror, I discovered a freaking spider about 10cm in body-and-legs span chilling out on the edge of the toilet bowl. It's black in colour and just yuck. So basically, this spider has been inside the toilet bowl while I was using it the whole time! I'm both shocked and relieved with this fact, and the fact that it didn't bite me haha. And as someone who's really scared of spider, I couldn't think of any idea to get it out of the toilet safely. So I did what a vegetarian shouldn't do - spray it with baygon.

I sprayed it with baygon and it fell inside the toilet bowl. It was still alive, wriggling and stuff and I quickly flushed it down T_T. I am so sorry spider. I just really don't want you to enter my room. Especially when you're a huge spider sob sob. And now I've become so paranoid that I will always open the cover before using the toilet. And check it before I use them hahaha.

I kinda experienced the same thing once but thankfully I was just peeing. And the spider wasn't in the toilet bowl but it was just on the wall of the toilet. I asked my maid to get rid of it without killing it but err she ended up flushing it down too. I'm so guilty but arghh can't think of any other ways hah.

I've always been taught to not kill anything inside the house, as it might be "something". Also I don't want to kill things too. But in this kind of situation, I have to go against my will heh. Like there are lots of whip scorpions at my house and I always gently remove them from the house. I don't mind small spiders but if they are huge, I will really freak out. I need a bug remover really.

Okay that's all for this random post. I think I should post this kinda posts more!

No comments: