Friday 8 October 2021

Afternoon

Sorry folks, was really tired last night that I didn't write at all. Woke up earlier today and I'm just done finishing some work so here I am writing on the blog! So yeah as you can see I kinda have a new habit now. I actually slept at about 2-3 AM last night. Can't remember the exact time. I woke up at 10:30 just now, with an occasional wake-ups at about 5-7 AM. And then I finish up some work till now.

On one hand I kinda like this new habit of mine, as I get to sleep earlier and also wake up earlier. Although at the same time I kinda miss the night. But these days life become so busy that I don't have much time to do things I like at night. Most of the time I feel really tired and worn out by the end of the night that I just go to bed straight away. That explains my lack of presence in this blog.

Well I guess I just need to find a new balance, as always. We're always bound to have a new habit and we'll get used to it. I think life is all about finding balance in everything.

Alright that's all from me now. Gotta go shower.

No comments: