Thursday 21 October 2021

Vood

Right as promised in my previous post, here's a post dedicated to the vegan food I ate in my trip to Bandung mwahaha. Since it's only a day trip I didn't try many. But at least I managed to try one food that I've always wanted to try! Follow through the post.

First of all I just wanna thank my cousin and aunt for providing vegan food at the reception mwahaha. There's pumpkin soup and pasta with marinara sauce. Thankful for these vegan options <3

This is the vegan food I've been wanting to try. It's Eath Plantbased and they sell FRIED CHICKN! Oh my goodness haha. Their fried chickn is really really good. Best fried Chickn ever! I bought the cajun spiced and garlic parmesan flavour. Together with their honey mustard and ranch sauce dip. They are just so damn good. The dipping sauce is really good too. I can't wait to try the other flavour!


Look at this fried chickn with their honey mustard sauce! It's so good I finish them in one go haha.


And to wash it all off I have Burgreens brown sugar mylk boba. It's my first time drinking brown sugar boba and it's good I must say! I love the nuttiness of the foam. And they use vegan whipped cream which I believe is my first time having it too. I wanna try their earl grey mylk tea!


And last but not least I bought their fried chicken tenders home to have it for dinner haha. It's pretty yummy too. Love the chili sauce that comes with it. Burgreens is a go-to place for vegan food. Hope to return to try their other food. The last time I went there was in 2018 goodness haha.

Alright that's all from me today. It's not a trip out of town without me trying vegan food! I can't wait to travel again and go out of town to try more vegan food. Funny how I've been following all these restaurants and cafes on IG but I never get to try them hah. But I will one day :P

No comments: