Friday 15 October 2021

Music of The Spheres


Happy Music of The Spheres day everyone! So I just gave this album a listen last night and wow wow wow. Okay this is definitely Coldplay's most adventurous album. I mean... We have electronic pop, a choral piece, a rock anthem (this song), a pop banger with BTS and to close this album off, a 10-minute ballad. Pretty pretty diverse and ambitious but well that's Coldplay ladies and gentlemen!

My favourite song from the album is definitely this song above. People of The Pride. The day is finally here, the day Coldplay writes a rocking gay anthem mwahaha. I love the lyrics of this song as it really reflects the current situation of the world. I think it doesn't only apply to the LGBTQ community but also to everyone who's fighting for justice. So kudos to that Coldplay.

If Chris Martin says at the end of their AHFOD tour that this is only just the beginning, I am so excited for what's coming ahead for the band. I hope you enjoy this album too!

No comments: