Sunday 31 October 2021

Bye Bye Blogtober

Oh goodness here we are now, the last day of October! Which also means it's the last day of Blogtober 2021. And probably the last time I'll ever do Blogtober HAHAHA. Okay maybe not, perhaps I won't do it next year. Cause seriously, this year has been so hectic and busy, I didn't enjoy this Blogtober at all. So yeah if life gets less busy next year then I'll probably do it again! So lets see.

Anyway this whole Blogtober has prove yet once again that I cannot force myself to blog/write. And how writing everyday isn't really a good idea! But but, I am actually inspired by Marcus Aurelius and I'm thinking of writing everyday next year. Inspired by his Meditations haha. But now it's not like a page-long post kinda things. Just to write whatever there is on my mind. Perhaps when I wake up.

So yeah, I guess that's all for Blogtober 2021. Probably the least enjoyed Blogtober I've ever done. Sorry T_T but yeah I was just finding it hard to keep up with the posts.

Anyway, I hope you had an awesome October. We're down with the last two months of the year. So lets seize the year now! Wishing everyone a Neat and Nurturing November. See you soooon.

No comments: