Friday 1 October 2021

Hello, It's Me

Hello hello hello.

Look who's back after not blogging for TWO MONTHS!

Look who's back after missing his blog's 13th anniversary?!

It's me. I'm back again HAHAHA.

Okay sorry for the cheesy intro but yes I'm here again and oh my goodness what have I been doing! I've been so busy that I neglected this space for two months. Once again I don't wanna explain why, you know the reason! But okay maybe I'll give you an update for a while. 

Firstly as always yes I've been busy. September was truly an intense month. Both in terms of work and emotionally. Shall not explain why. August was also quite a crazy month. In fact I think 2021 has been a crazy year. And I'm glad I made it this far. July was a dark month for Indonesia, where we saw crazy amount of cases. Thankfully things are slowing down now. For the first time in... I don't know how long, we're seeing under 2000s cases daily. That's a big improvement.

Next, I've also been changing my sleeping habit. I think I should be happy that I'm sleeping earlier now. I've been sleeping at 2-3 AM now, and of course waking up earlier. Cause in the morning I usually have meetings. And also I've been enjoying doing work in the morning actually. But I've been trying to stay awake at night/afternoon cause somehow I usually feel sleepy then. But there are some days where I'm back to my weird sleeping times. But I try my best to be "humane" again haha.

Anyway yes that's kind of a mini update. 

We're now down to the last 3 months of the year. I hope we're going to write an awesome epilogue of this year! But as COVID has taught me, we need to be prepared for everything. Just really do your best and give your best shot in everything. Life should be in your favour. Like I said in the previous years, every year seems to be going faster and faster, faster than the year before. Perhaps it's just growing old, perhaps it's us getting busier. Or maybe it's just a law of the universe.

Alrighty that's all from me today. I might try to do something crazy this month. See you tomorrow!

No comments: