Saturday 2 October 2021

Blogtober 2021

Right as mentioned yesterday, I might do something crazy this month.

I'm going to attempt Blogtober this year!

Yes to make up for the lost posts that I should be writing in the last two months, I think it's a good idea to do this challenge. Also I hope my "more humane" sleeping patterns are going to make this a breeze. Also perhaps I need to go back to blogging. Not gonna lie, I kinda miss blogging!

Anyway there are no rules for this year's Blogtober. I'm not going to write a list of posts to write, but I'm just going to attempt writing everyday. I do have some inspiration and ideas for this year's Blogtober.

Firstly as usual I might look out for ideas and blog prompts. Prompts have been kinda my saviour in blogging. But I'm not going to make a list of it. Also there are lots of ideas for Blogtober too!

Secondly I'm thinking of writing prompts from the Isolation Journal project. Not sure if I've talked about this before but year Isolation Journal is a project started by Suleika Jaouad last year, when the world went into lockdown. I've been receiving journaling prompts and I kept them in a special folder in my email. So I'm going to use some of the prompts to write in this month. I do write some of them on my journal as some of the questions can be pretty personal at times!

Last but not least, as usual, I'm going to post some photos that I take, music, posts, articles and so on.

Alright let Blogtober 2021 start today! I wonder what I will write tomorrow. Okay I'm kind of cheating cause I didn't write a Blogtober post yesterday but well, lets count it as a post haha.

See you!

No comments: