Friday 29 October 2021

October's Leaving

We're down to the last 2 days of October. Is it me or has time flown in a weird and erratic way in 2021? It is as if.... I don't have much memories with this year. Like there's not much "exact" or "accurate" memories that I have of this year. All I remember is... July was a horrible month for Indonesia. As for the other months... It feels very wavy and blurry. Hahaha. Perhaps I'm just busy.

But for real though, this year has been way so hectic! I couldn't catch a breath. I wish there's just a way to slow things down, or perhaps for me to catch some breath. Hopefully soon by the year end. I feel like now things are settling down slowly. And we're just reaping what we sow in the earlier in the year. 

I'm not gonna lie, the 2020s so far have been pretty challenging. And somedays I just wonder when things will get easier. Perhaps we all need a miracle. Or perhaps we're just meant to go through whatever we're going through. And eventually things will work out. In the best outcome for everyone.

Well, here's to the last two months of the year! Lets go baby. 

No comments: