Wednesday 25 February 2009

1, 2, 3, 4... (Hi five?)

1st two periods, Biology CA1! 2nd two periods, Emath mock test!, 3rd two periods, Chinese Ca1! 7th period, RECESS! 8-9 period, English Summary trial test! 10-11 period, Geo test (for Geog students hahaha). This is my first time, in my history of tests in Tanglin Secondary School, that I have 3 consecutive tests in 6 consecutive periods! How, COOOL. And I'm glad to be a history student, because we don't have any test today unlike the Geography students! Instead, we watched a WWII video and it's kind of terrifying. Alright school went well, the Ca1 papers are loving me so much but it is obvious that Chinese hates me a lot. Well, it's life, I seriously don't know what to do for Chinese. I feel like giving up but yet I feel I love it. I don't know. Alright tomorrow Emath will have a date with us and we love it. I hope the date will run smoothly, I hope she won't put tantrum on us. Alright, see you then! I gotta reviseee.

Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.

No comments: