Monday 2 February 2009

So what?

Heya peeps, today was an uncomfortable one for me (don't ask why). The day started with our Bio SPA and I guess I think I did okkkaaaay for it but anyway what's over is over, we can't really change it right. Then headed for P.E where we played handball! Hand ball is loved, it's the game I prefer the most out of the usual three games that we usually play which is soccer, basketball and handball basically. And it was last year when we last played handball so yeah. Then had Literature and this time rounf Ms Manjit was in the class to guide us and I guess the class is pretty fun. Then had Physics, SS and Amaths at last. It's Monday so yup, band day. The alumni came today to guide us and Jon was teaching me whereas Jia Hui taught Jacqueline. I don't know why but I was having this SEVERE headache while playing my overture. Jon and Jia Hui told me that I wasn't using my diaphgram so... Push push push more air I guess. Then after band something happened which I don't want to talk about, it... Shows, again how unfair life is. And it's super ironic! Haha okay. The 4E3 FNN students cooked this kind of pastry with potato and Chicken kind of topping. Honestly, it's SUPERB (Thanks Amanda and Suyi!). So just now I tried to make the topping only as I was lazy to make the pastry. Well it tasted 70% similar but still, theirs are nicer.. I don't know why either but yeah, if you guys make more, can you give some to me? Mwahahaha. Okay see you then, I wanna rest (even though I'm still left with a Chinese homework). See you!

In life, what you see is seldom what you get.

No comments: