Saturday 28 February 2009

If life were a song

Hello peeps, I have one more paper to go, woots! Sadly, I'm discontented right now, with my own stupidity. Okay let's not talk about that. Hmm what else yeah? Today as usual Math focus, but we ended early at 10 and after that as usual went to eat with Neal, Sherman and Jie Long. For the first time I see Jie Long eat two portions of food! How cool haha. Then I went home and SLEEP! Honestly I didn't have enough sleep this week, thanks to CA1. So I was planning to have a good night rest last night but uh huh, we have Math so I have to wake up early. So to replace the time, I sleep after math haha, for like 4.5 hours. Okay I guess that's all, Saturday is not a blogging day really. Okay See you then!

Sometimes I wonder, if being a normal person is better than being a person of an authority.

No comments: