Sunday 1 March 2009

I'm exhausted.

Okay peeps, again I'm just blogging to ease the pain of studying. Somehow two things make me happy when I'm stressed. Wait, make it three. One: Blogging, I can just fill my post with all my grunts and complaints and feelings of hatred and... Okay you should be able to continue. Two: Playing my piano/flute, somehow this makes me calm but I mean duh, it's my passion, it's what I love doing. Third: Venting my anger to people! Alright Waiyee is angry because I flung her lol (don't get the wrong idea, I pushed her and she kinda flung on Friday haha!). But I SELDOM vent my anger physically towards people (again, don't get the wrong idea, I don't you-know-what the person like how some people do in stories and movies), I more oftenly kinda tell these people why I'm so pissed! It worked okay haha. Alright so today I went to have my hair cut, thanks to the weather, I was stucked in the rain and I didn't want to be drenched. So after I get my hair cut, I went to Clementi instead to chill. Thank God I brought my Chemistry book! So that I can study. I decided to stay at Subway (wanted to go to Mos but too crowded) and stayed there for like one hour. After I ate, I'm surprised, annoyed and speechless to see the rain becoming heavier lol. I mean it's been rainning for like one hour and it didn't stop? Grrrr. Okay then as the rain subsided a little, I decided to RUN FOR MY LIFE but still, I get drenched. After the rain stopped, I see a beautiful scenery just outside my house. It's cool. It's like this blue sky with a patch of yellow clouds, behind this blackish cloud. It kinda tells me something. Even though darkness and gloom surround you, there will sill be light shining on you eventually. So when there's a will, there's a way! Okay I supposed I have to stop here, my eyes are shutting. Wish me luck for my last battle!

Life can be nice, even though it's a suffering. I wonder if there's nirvana on earth?

No comments: