Thursday 19 March 2009

Happy 150th post! :D

Yay, this is my 150th post in my blog! And this is the longest post, longest blog that have survived my life haha. Sometime, like Ann Frank, who treated her diary as her friend, I wonder if my blog would want to treat me as her/his friend even though I complained a lot here hah!

Today we had the exchange @ Henderson Sec. Total of 10 bands playing together and I guess they really did a great job! I Seriously love Yuying band, I feel they are the best band playing during the exchange. Kranji was not bad too, they played my favourite song, Green Hills Fantasy. Well, we screwed up during La Storia. Somehow Desiree slowed down during the 6/8 part. Don't point fingers at her, treat it as a lesson. Nothing is perfect.

Then we had Amath focus after that and seriously, listening to Overture No 1 for like ten times made the song ring inside my head like a gong echoing inside a huge hall. Somehow bar C, E and B rings in my head, lots of times during math. I couldn't focus at all and I fell asleep three times!

Alright what else... I think that's all. Oh yeah we're (SC's) are going for a cycling outing at Pulau Ubin tomorrow. I hope the weather will be great! Blue skies with no clouds at all. I'm looking forward towards it, I guess it made me feel better. Cycling is one of my favourite form of exercise (does it even count as one?).

I remember when I was young I used to cycle with my cousins at my house. It's always druing the weekends as that's when the cars are kinda little (see, my town is super unique. If here the weekends are filled with people, there it used to be empty of people haha. Well now it's busy) and I love it, because evenings are when the skies are orange in colour. Signifies a feeling of peace and calm. Too bad we'll be cycling in the afternoon so no orange skies. But blue skies are appreciated, cause to me, it represents freedom. Okay enough talking! See ya!

The forgotten.

No comments: