Monday 9 March 2009

Tension and fear.

Heya peeps, today was a fine day. I enjoyed P.E very much because Mr Tan was not there! So Mr Luke (is that how it's spelled?) gave us a handball and we played... Captain's ball with it haha. It's a G vs B match and of course, the boys won by 3 haha. Alright what else... Uhh well something unpleasant happened in Math class, shan't tell you what. Then as usual we had band! As usual we played Overture and La Storia and hmm I feel I'm improving? I don't know but yeah. It's uselss if only one improves. As a band, EVERYONE must improve and hence the band will improve. What's the point of having only one guy improve whereas the rest stays behind. Again something happened in band and shan't tell you why LOL. Okay that's all for the day then. But before I leave, this post is dedicated to Beatrice to pay back OUR (Neal and me) revenge! Haha enjoy!


It's funny somehow, somewhat.

No comments: