Sunday 8 March 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Hello people, back here to blog before I study for Bio test tomorrow and do my EL summary of that Broader Perspective magazine. Honestly, I prefer NGC, Discovery, Times, or Reader's Digest more haha. But nevertheless, it is a good magazine. Well I love today. Why? Okay first of all I started my day at nine in the morning and chionged all my math works till 12 p.m. Can you believe it? I actually finished 3 assignments within 3 hours! DONE. Then my sis, cousin and I headed to Ikea. Remember I mentioned about me wanting a coffee table? For me to study yeah? Yes we went there to look for one and we got it! And seriously, it is so-totally-what-I-have-in-mind-design. I'll show you the pics later. And weirdly, I met many people today! Okay I met.. Our Lab assistant (the young lady one btw!), Larry, Brenda, Sandra and uhh more but I forgot who. I guess, just my luck. Then we headed home and I stayed at home while my sis anc cousin headed to Orchard. I decided to stay because I want to do my EL summary but sadly, I still have no idea of what to write! Alright yeah I guess that's all for today? But seriously, it is a beautiful Sunday :)
Publish Post


Life can be so beautiful, like the blue sky. Yet it gives us a deep thought, beyond the highest skies.

No comments: