Tuesday 24 March 2009

Storm

Halo people, back here again. Kinda bored so decided to blog before hardcore assignment chionging. Well today went well, I guess. The morning was super duper hot, I don't know why. Well then this raging temperature was drastically changed to something freezing! And it rained... Well Mr Goh once told me why it's always hot before it rains.

So well, before it rains, there's lots of water molecules in the air right? Yes that's one reason why dragonflies fly lower vefore it rains because the moisture makes their flimsy, weak and film like wings heavier.

And since water has a high heat capacity, EACH MOLECULE needs ~4200 joules of energy just to increase ONE pathetic degree celsius. So, since lots of energy is required, what happens is that the molecule takes a long time to "heat up" and hence while gaining this energy, the molecules kinda get warmer and that's why it feels hot!

Thanks to the rain, it feels much cooler then. But uh oh, it makes my thinking slow too! I kinda feel sleepy during Lit class and I was about to fall asleep (I fell asleep actually). The rest of the day went as a usual Tuesday, just that Bio focus was cancelled because Mrs Lee was on MC. Get well soon quickly haha. Okay that's all for today! Ciao!

Loner?

No comments: