Wednesday 18 March 2009

Overture... La Storia... Overture... La Storia

Okay, sorry for the long-time-no-post. I am seriously packed with stuff and of course it includes band. Seriously this is not a holiday for me (or us) because I am (or we are) packed with LOTS of stuffs from Monday to Saturday! Wow, busiest holiday ever.

We have been doing much of our competition songs for band practices and tomorrow... We'll be having an exchange at Henderson Secondary. I'm looking forward to it, but also am feeling intimidated. Well we may be small, but hmm some other big bands don't play as well as us you know. I still feel intimidated. Having only two players, in which we are weak (?), I have to put in my best effort to do my best. Overture is my favourite. Just that I have to keep my tone right. La Storia is okay too, it's the song I've played for... 1 year plus, but 6 months in Clarinet, 6 months in Flute. Thanks to the practicies, I now memorised the two pieces, and it's kinda riniging inside my head now...

I feel irritated. Cause I have a PIMPLE in my ear!!! I don't know why and how it grows there. I'm kinda moody these days too, I dont know why. I shouted in band a lot cause yeah, I don't think some of the people should behave that way in band? Or am I just being too sensitive lol.

I wish this holiday can come to an end, or maybe I hope it can extend somehow somewhat. If I only have one day to enjoy... I have really nothing to say. Alright then see ya, time for English!

Dream, it's something we hope to grasp.

No comments: