Thursday 26 March 2009

What is 1 + 1?

Okay hey peeps, don't mind the title, cause I was just being plain lame haha. This is what happens when you get bored. Well today was an ordinary day again. Nothing really much happened? Just a usual... Well not usual with the new timetable but the day just feels usual you know.

Well I think I got addicted to blogging! It's just been 4 days since I blogged and I already feel "weird" haha. And it seems like it, cause blogspot.com is the most visited website in my computer. I enjoy blogging, well in times when I'm bored or yeah. And it's kinda becoming my new hobby now apart from studying and playing the piano. Looks like blogging has kicked my habbit of "wasting time" too because previously before I have a blog, I usually spent my time lazing around doing nothing haha.

Hmm what else? I don't know what to say. My days are becoming a so-called daily thing which nothing much going on. 6 more days to SYF and I'm freaking out inside. I wonder if the members of the band do, I know most of the sec 4's are freaking out. Well what can I say, we're a BAND and band is not about INDIVIDUALISTIC. So what if you're good where the rest of your members are suffering. Be together, and we'll reach our goal. A SILVER. Okay see you!

It's funny to see some quirky and funny behavoiur of someone.

No comments: