Sunday 29 March 2009

Life as a piece of music

Helloooo people, today was a great day because I went to the Esplanade to watch West Winds' concert "European Fair" with some other band peeps! It was half conducted by Dr Lee and who else but, Jacob De Haan! All my favourite songs were there! And the best thing is they played it WELL.

I truly enjoyed all the pieces, Miss Saigon was the best. The Book of Urizen was scary, but I love it because it sent shivers down my spine! But my most favourite piece? Ross Roy! They played this as encore. Oregon wasn't played well, I fell the drummer kinda slowd down there and yeah you know how things worked out after that. The drum, is, no one else but the "master-mind" of the band as it leads the tempo of a song. But overall, it was beautiful. And what's touching is we sang to him a birthday song, because yesterday was Mr De Han's birthday. Happy belated birthday to you :)

And as for the negative things? Okay here goes. In front of us were this bunch of girls who SERIOUSLY don't know CONCERT ETIQUETTE. They were like so noisy (while the band was playing) and two guys (one was LTY) scolded them. I mean seriously they're damn noisy. I was in the verge of like "can you shut up?" but I say it "nicely" by doing "ahems ahems AHEMS" hahaha.

Then there was this two girls sitting down. When I had to pass through their seat because I wanna go toilet they gave me that "TSK" and kao-pei face. I purposely said SORRY and another kao pei face too. Looks like they did the same thing to Brenda, Nissa and Suyi cause they were talking about the same thing haha.

Alright then we had dinner together at Marina Square and then headed home with Nissa, Brenda and Suyi. Well Brenda took MRT whereas the rest of us took bus. Thank Nissa and Suyi for the talk together, it's been fun haha. Alright, see ya then, that's all for this beautiful Sunday (well it's ironic cause it rained heavily just now)! SPA tomorrow and so, time for revision...

If life were a piece of music... (Okay I know I've said this twice)

No comments: