Sunday 15 March 2009

Sec 1 camp!

Yo people, I'm back from the sec 1 camp which took place on Fri-Sat. It's a 2 days one night camp and I love it! Well besides the running, shouting, long-distance walking, dancing and stuff, I love it especially my group VV! I love you all! Yes you including the famous, naughty, Prabu and quiet and shy Shamir. The camp was super fun and tiring at the same time but I'm loving it still. It's sad that this is my last year in Tanglin and I won't be attending these camps anymore in the following years. The camp taught me lots of stuff, made me know more stuff and made me to get along well with other SC's and sec 1's. This camp marks another thing too, that is the end of the BBBS programme. I'll miss my assigned class 1e2 and my other SC's there, Firdhouse, Beatrice, Jia Wen, Zhi Ming and Samantha Ng. So now I'll have to attend those shows/talks on Thursday FT period then? Okay... After the camp I went home and I took a bath and... Slept from 8 P.M. to 9 A.M. STRAIGHT! Gosh I love it, well I only slept for 1.5 hour during the camp and it was not even a sleep, it's a sleep-wake up-sleep-wake up and such yeah. Then today I went to Vivo and Orchard to accompany my sis to buuy stuff for her and my mum. And today was my frist time, stepping in into a Louis Vitton shop and... Oh-MY-GOD I'm so shocked to hear the price of the bag that my mum wants. If I count my Crumpler bag as expensive, I wonder what the LV bag will be? Haha. Then yeah and oh I finally bought the full collection of Beethoven Symphonies! Woots. And today something's wrong with my stomach so yeah, hope it'll stop today or I won't be coming for band, and that's a bad thing. Okay see you!

A man's intinct, can sometimes be equally strong as an animal's instinct. Or am I being too childish?

No comments: