Monday 30 March 2009

FREAK TIME

Okay, SYF is like in... one more day and now I'm freaking out like SHIT I tell you. Okay first of all, it's funny how I keep telling myself not to worry too much because the more I freak the more I suck. Enjoy music, and music will enjoy you. So what's SYF is all about? It's the day where WE, show what we CAN do. Sadly, many people don't realise this.

I don't know seriously. To me I disagree when people treat SYF as a "competition". I feel it should be more of a concert where bands from around Singapore will come and show what they can do, not to boast, not to show off, but to be proud as musicians. Afterall, what matters is not the award you get, is how good you have performed and how have you enjoyed yourself. Well but being the last SYF of my secondary school life (or maybe my life) I want this to be a sweet one. Not a bitter one.

Well what can I say? I just wish everyone, EVERY SINGLE ONE from the band would give their best shot at this year's SYF. Be proud of yourself, be proud of your band. You are the one representing the school AND the band. The stage is ours when we play, enjoy playing, enjoy performing. Put it what you want to express the judges and make them CRY! Let your emotions touch their hearts so much that our song make them cry. nothis is impossible.

Alright All the best tou me, to the bands participating and to everyone in my band. Just give your best shot, remember, enjoy what you do and NEVER treat SYF like something you hate or forced to do. When you do something with passion, talent will come natrually. So, love what you do, love what you play. Anything is possible to come.

I feel so...

No comments: