Sunday 15 March 2009

When you get bored

Okay seriously, I'm freaking bored now. No mood to do this, no mood to do that, no mood to do anything but to stand in front of the computer, chatting with Sem, currently haha. So well here I am to blog. So what should I blog? Lets have a small talk.

So what's life to you....? Okay boring. What's music to you...? I think only me and some people will be interested in this. What's your favourite food? I'm not hungry to talk about this. Okay this is lame haha. But well yeah it's life, sometimes you feel some moments in which time literally STOPS and bang, there you are doing nothing. But sometims you feel time flowing so fast you want it to stop.

It's weird but true. I find life in many forms. Life is a race, it's a flowing river, it's a puzzle, it's a tangled string, it's the sky, it's a murder mystery. Okay yeah. I find life confusing, it's ironic, it's funny somewhat somehow, it's cruel, it's a suffering, it's a weapon and many more. I find it weird.

Everything is connected to life. Time, love, friendship, dream, hopes and even food. My life is currently mixed up. I'm confused, both saddened and happy. Disappointed, worried and yeah. The instincs hurt but the truths kill. Funny somehow eveything went so quickly I don't even feel it. I dont know. Okay I guess that's all for my boring to kill time blog haha. See ya!

This is life

No comments: