Thursday 5 March 2009

It's getting far?

Okay peeps, finally WMD is over, Well we didn't do asl well as last year, I mean we were the top 12 classes last year and now we're the top 41 in the High School category only, not even the whole world. But I guess it's okay, it's not the matter of who win and who lose, it's the experience and effort that counts right? Alright anyway got back most of my results. I'm kind of disappointed with my results, and myself, and my stupidity, and my carelessness. I know you guys why will wonder why, even though I get quite a number of A's but, even though it's A's, it's not my target hahaha. Especially Chem, I'm super pissed with myself I mean oh gosh, how stupid can I be? It's written SOLUTION and I wrote SOLID. How cool LOL. Okay anyway enough of the results. I'm pleased overallly, pissed with myself. What else.... Oh yeah we did Chem SPA today. I think Brenda and me have the highest result of point of neutralisation. That is spooky. Alright I won't talk much anymore. See ya then!

Is it just me? Or is it the truth. Life...

No comments: