Tuesday 31 March 2009

Big Day!

Okay people, tomorrow, is MY wait no... OUR big day! We are going to give our best shot tomorrow. I repeat, BEST shot. Enjoy playing guys! Don't worry about anything else alright, tomorrow is your day, you do it or you don't but I repeat, play music with your heart, passion and musicianship! Nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing (I know that is so Adidas or Nike?).

Today, as Miss Portia said was our last leap before SYF but yet, some people didn't turn up for STUPID reasons. I'm FCUKING pissed I tell you. I'm sorry to tell you this but you guys honestly have NO sense of urgency. It was 14 more hours to SYF just now and you guys didn't even BOTHER to turn up?!

Hello, Jia Min was sick and she still turned up, and she tried to play and she played well. Asharin was alone and he played through it. Honestly, you're a.... I have tons of words to say but it's okay, saying this won't make a difference. But honestly, I am UTTERLY PISSED and DISGUSTED by this kind of attitude. And sorry for my rudeness but sorry, I just have to vomit it out.

And I'm also pissed with some people. For God's sake it's just one more days, what more do you guys want.... ONE MORE DAY, 13 more hours to go. Can't you just like GIVE, EXERT that LITTLE BIT MORE? If there's like 3 months more okay fine I'll shut up but it's ONE MORE DAY. Today wasn't my day. Oh, what a wonderful day before the SYF.

Anyway, okay I shan't talk anymore but okay. Everyone, please please please pray hard for us. Wish us good luck and let there be miracle that happen tomorrow. We can do this TSMB, WE CAN, WE MUST AND WE WILL! SMALL BAND, BIG SOUND!

C'mon people, it's your big day, our big day, just give me your best shot!

No comments: