Friday 6 March 2009

Blue skies of eternity

Hello people, what a beautiful Friday isn't it? I'm just being sentimental, cause' I think today is the only day in which I see the sky so blue in this week. And to Cheryl and Neal and Rachel. sorry for being emoistic in Chem today cause I'm having my monthly PMMS (pre-men-menstrual syndrome) and yes I mean it, boys DO have PMS okay, I call it more of emotional PMS, just that men don't expell any uterus lining, but more of sour and sad faces and emoistic feelings. After all, it's part of puberty right? Anyway today school went normal, just that we had our assmbly in the hall. Played BBall for PE and to Kelvin and Neal, sorry for my sucky playing, I shot 5 times and it's all off haha. I love Ms Solastri's class, yeah you guys may think I'm crazy but she's nice person after all. And I love the saboing part. Thank you Meng Fung for choosing me just now, appreciated! What else hmm I guess there's nothing left to talk about today. I just love the blue sky. Alright I guess that's all, see ya!

Life?

No comments: