Monday 2 March 2009

It's over, the pain hurts.

Hello peeps, finally the war is OVER. But the pain hurts, like how a knife stabbed my heart and ripped it into fine pieces. Chemistry today was HORRIBLY done. First of all, somehow I didn't manage to have time to finish the paper (I left one question blank). Next, I skipped the questions that I was not sure with and went to the next question and next one and next one. When Mrs Lee said "You have 5 minutes left", I have three questions BLANK and I freaked out. I rushed rushed rushed and I may not guarantee that these questions (and other questions) will be answered correctly. I am totally pissed. I don't know why but I'm still discontented with myself. Well the war maybe over but the main one is coming in 238 days. How cool. It's funny how life can be, it's just... Okay I'm stressed right now. Anyway I got back my Biology and Physics paper today, I'm satisfied with my results, yes. 88 and 74, haha. Okay that's all for today, see you with good news (I hope).

Thanks guys for the nice comments, appreciate it :D

No comments: