Wednesday 18 February 2009

Happy 130th post!

Okay, I'm just blogging to ease the pain of studying haha, I've just finished my revision for Amath's mock test tomorrow. Whew today was seriously a tough day, cause we had 3 tests in ONE day. How cool! And one test is a major one, which is my History CA1. I think I did pretty well for it, confident that I can pass, maybe an A2? Lit test was kinda horrible cause I didn't manage to write everything in the given time, I was rushing, really rushing. Emath mock test was okay, just that I managed to lose 5 marks, cause my matrices question were like totally wrong so yeah, gotta prepare for Mr Sia's scolding. CA1 is starting next week and I'm kinda excited about it. Hmm I think I got a karma for making fun of Neal's voice when he was sick last week, cause I'm having sore throat now! It's so pain when swallowing things for me. And I hope I get better quickly. Okay that's all for the day! See you then.

It's back to the library days, I guess.

No comments: