Tuesday 10 February 2009

Love love love love love love

Okay peeps, I'm again, seriously tired today. I fell asleep in Physics class like almost 5 times but thanks to Soon Hong and Xia Yi who non-stoply woke me up constantly. Thank God after Physics was English Essay lesson! I LOOOOVE Ms Manjit classes okay, not only it is fun, it is hip, it s enjoyable and it gives a whole new meaning of learning! Who says all you have to do is to sit, stare at the teacher and copy notes and overload your brain with informations? NO! hahaha. Then the rest went as usual. After focus went to help Brenda and gang to make the Ferrero-Roses hahaha until about 7. We had fun basically... And Sem seriosuly made us laugh, Sherman too. Then went home with Sem and Sherman. Wanted to eat at Kopitiam but there was no seat so too bad, bubble tea it is then. Reached home, ate my da-bao-ed nasi lemak and the bathed and did my Chemistry! I'm finished and I was then looking for LOOOOVE songs because I'm inside the song and dedication thingy for SC, so we gotta spread the LOOOOVE in the air on Friday. Well sadly, you know I'm a classical freak and not more of a pop/rock freak. So basically I don't have LOOOOVE songs but I do have one LOOOOVE classical song by Edward Elgar, which is none other than Salut d'amour which means Salute to LOOOOVE! Edward is such a romantic gentleman, he composed it for his beloved wife, how cool! I was having a hard time till Annabel and Neal helped me in choosing the songs but still, I know only like 1/2 of the songs they mentioned, the rest was "what's that?" "What the heck is that" and so on. Alright I gotta go, we have a differentiation test tomorrow and I wanna do well in it so... Revision time! Okay bye!

Please support the SC's! And support me! Those who want to share their messages to their friend/bf/bff/bffaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae please tell me, J-ing or Reena! We can dedicate songs too!

No comments: