Thursday 5 February 2009

What I mean by, fatigue

Okay so the past two days? Oh don't ask cause I was freaking tired.... Okay so on Tuesday, I was waiting for Neal Sherman, Jie Long and Sem cause they were having Exco meeting after our focus. Well I was doing my math homework while waiting and after I finished my homework, I went to join them in SC room. What I didn't realise was... 2 hours had passed! When I joined them it was like 7.15 P.M. and I thought it was like till 6 P.M. how cool! Then on Wednesday... I had band as usual and as I reached home, I cooked dinner and then bathed and then... SLEEP. Whoa I slept for 8 hours last night and it was SUPERB. But I somehow feel sleepy during Chemistry class today haha. Well so today was okay I guess, pretty much fun and usual except for the Basic lesson which we really loved :D. Tomorrow I'll be having some kind of orientation for our new sec one band members! The sec 4's will be performing and I know it's going to be fun. Alright then I guess, see you all tomorrow! This week's gonna be a busy one, and this weekend is going to be a tough one. So see ya!

It's just me, or is it the truth?

No comments: