Saturday 14 February 2009

Love is in the air...

Hmmm... I feel really weird playing the computer right now. Come to think of it, It's been like a few days since I TOUCHED the computer. Well can't do much anything about it, I'm super duper busy. Today as usual we had Amath focus, then in the evening went to watch Fuchun Concert band's concert at Republic Polytechnic. Honestly they play is beautifully but I honestly feel some memebers of the band has no posture AT ALL. Especially this clarinet guy and this flautist who slouched their back wayyyy back to the chair. What's this! Haha and the clarinet guy was happily tapping his feet away. Yeah. Then something funny/em,barassins happened on our way back to Clementi in the MRT. So Syafiqah and me were doing my Biology homework, which is about Sexual reproduction. Human ones I mean. So what happened is this.
Me: Eh this is one is what ar?
Syafiqah: Oh yah hor, don't have tha one.
Me: Ya lar! Where's the penis!
And everyone burst out in laughter. Then Qiu Yi told me
Qiu Yi: Adi! OMG cover your file!
So I was like huh? And yeah I used my file as the back on my paper so that I can write properly and what I didn't realise was that my file is tranparent and on the back of the file was a piece of Tanglin Fullscap paper and I was like OMG. Everyone was laughing including this old couple who were sitting opposite me. Then I told the people around me.
Me: For the sake of Biology, we don't have to feel embarassed or disgusting right?
The woman opposite me laughed and she nodded and all of us were still laughing. Well anyway it was funny. and this is the reason why I love hanging out with my friends. Okay well tomorrow my sis is coming back to Singapore again and I'm still faced with lots of homework... So homework time tonight! Okay see you.

Thanks to everyone who gave me the wonderful Valentine's day gifts! Happy Valentine's day!

No comments: