Sunday 15 February 2009

Is life really getting tougher? Or is it just me getting lazier haha.

Okay I seriously hate Sundays, for those of you who regard Sundays as your most favorite day, I'm sorry to say I hate it. Somehow Sundays are my moody day? Like for example last Sunday, I wanted to do this and that but I ended up not doing much of those things. Today the same thing happened. And it's even worst. I didn't have ANY mood to do anything. How sucky can it be? I don't know what's happening but yeah. Anyway I just finished my EL homework (which I actually plan to do in the afternoon) and I'm still left with 2, which is an essay writing and comprehension. I'm going to do it tomorrow. This week I'll be having two (or more?) tests. One is a major one which is my history CA1 and the other one is my Amath mock test. Wow. Life is seriously getting tougher don't you think so? Okay I wanna rest. See you!

I guess my life symphony is at one of its allegro con fuoco movement today.

No comments: