Sunday 1 February 2009

Wind

Hello, today was okay I think, just that I feel really tired. I wanted to wake up at... 9 A.M. and do my homework and stuff. But... I ended up waking at like 11 because I was super duper sleepy, so yeah. Anyway even though I woke up late, I managed to finish all my homework by like 2 P.M. which after that I spent my time resting, watching TV. Which... I fell asleep again while I was watching this show on Discovery Travel and Living until 4.30, which I then decided to go to Jelita to do my weekly shopping as usual. Then practiced my flute, John asked me to make sure that the vapor-mark on my flute makes a triangle, not a rectangle. I tried my best but weirdly, sometimes I got it, but other times I didn't, weird huh? Then went out with my cousin and my friend to eat dinner and as I reached home, did some housekeeping and then revised my bio as I have SPA tomorrow. Alright I guess that's all for the day, see ya!

We live and we learn, to take one step at a time. (I love this song...)

No comments: