Friday 20 February 2009

Enjoy, not really.

Okay, somehow, on Wednesday, after school, my throat felt like something was stuck inside there. On Thursday, I had SEVERE headaches, fever and flu (like suddenly?) and the doctor told me, throat infection! Cool. And today I was still feeling dizzy and feverish, that's why I didn't go P.E. The school went as normal as it is usually on Friday. After school stayed back with Jes, Ade and MF at Mr Sia's home room while waiting for Jes to take her retest and actually we wanted to ask Mr Sia about binomial but... He went teaching the Sec 3's and we were kinda "neglected" haha, so we went ahead with doing our assignments which most of us have not finished. Then went to Orahcrd to go and have dinner with my dad's colleague who is here right now, then spent the rest of the evening taking a walk and shopping! Haha. Well I know you guys will be saying like "CA! is here and you are SHOPPING?!" Well my answer to that is, I've enough of revision this week and I need a BREAK. Anyway I got myself a new pair of shoes and a new pencil box! And something irritating happened when I buy my shoe @ converse.

Me : Do you have size 13?

Assistant (A) : Hmm are you sure it is enough for you? I think it's too big.

Me: Yeah I bought size 12 last time and it was too tight.

It's true, if not why would I buy a new pair of shoes?

A : Okay hold on.

Try try try

Me : Okay I think it's too big, maybe a size 11

This is odd cause my shoes now are like 12 and it's tight.

A : Okay I'll get you one.

While getting a new one she talked to another assistant and she was talking softly in Chinese (or English) and this is what I heard.

A : Size 13 so big.... What if size 12... Siao!..... Stupid ar.... (Putting up bu shuang face)

And I was like WTH? Don't think I can't speak and understand Chinese or English okay? And it IS a FACT that the shoes I bought was size 12 and it was so tight that my small toe swelled due to friction! It's like gosh, just trying cannot meh? I'm a big guy HELLO, if I'm a P1 kid and I asked for a size 12 of course it's kind of rediculous! I'm 16 and I have friends who are wearing size 13's! And I have difficulty looking for shoes that are that sizes! And if I don't know that Singapore Converse shoes are bigger than the one I bought (In Indo, same shop, same brand), then I'm sorry but you don't have to put up that face? GOSH. Okay that's all for the night, I have maths tomorrow and I hope I'm not late (again). See ya!

Sometimes there's no real meaning to service.

No comments: