Thursday 21 May 2009

Conufsion and pandemonium. I wonder what;s life all about?

Today wasn't a good day at all. I feel confused and tumultuous, I wonder what's wrong with my life nowadays. I feel like giving up but I don't know, I wonder whether I should. Sometimes people regard escape as something negative, maybe for me, it's a better way.

I'm sick of it, it's been a long time and yes. It's pretty sad for me that I am not someone who can chill and let it go. I feel like letting it go. One day I will. But when will that day arrive? No one knows. Life is just a suffering, we suffer in it. But through these sufferings, we grow into a stronger individual who shall brace everything bravely.

Well today took oral examination. I was tested by Mr Alvin Tan, and he's a nice teacher haha, cause I get 34/40! Highest of my life so far. But even though I get this good score, I still can't get that 10/25 out of my mind. My Amath paper 2 was a killer as well. Was my worst exam so far. And yes, carelessness killed me again this time.

Boot camp is so not my wish, I never want to go there, neither do I WISH to go there. Previously I thought it will be a good idea for me to improve. Then I heard that it will be held AFTER our extra lessons. Woah hell no man, that is going to be sucky. So I want to pass English, badly.

Had Achiever's Day Rehearsal today and hmm, one cornet, no snare drum. The band feels soooooo super duper empty! It was like "......" and haha no surprise, snare drum is the backbone of the band. While cornet is the backbone of the melody. And since it's an overture, cornets/trumpets are needed. Well we pulled it though.

Alright I guess that's all for the day. I'm moody the whole day. My morning was already ruined, and I hated it. Alright see you I guess.

It's life, what else can we expect from it?

No comments: