Friday 22 May 2009

I'm disgusted by myself

Hello people, today was not so good day again. Thanks to someone, my/our morning is ruined again. Okay shan't talk about that, just making me pissed. Well today I finally get all of my results and well one word to sum it up, I suck. Wait that's two sorry.

Well I am super shocked that I did pretty well for chemistry, especially the MCQ where I scored 37/40. And paper 2 which I scored 61/80. As for English, I failed paper 2. That is like SUCKY SHIT BALL lol. Okay I am too stressed. I swear, I am going to ask the teachers what went wrong so yeah Literature was also so not my mark. I seriously don't know what went wrong.

Well life seems pretty stressful these days. I am not glad at all, that the MYE is over. After receving this kind of marks, I was just STUNNED and I don't think it's even worth celebrating. What else can I do. Men learn from their mistakes, and one should never repeat them.

Alright I wanna do math, Mr Sia has kindly started intregation again, how sweet. And oh, our overture one for SYF is now on Imeem! Listening to it just brings back memories, sweet and bad one. I love overture one, it's I dont know, just beyond words. Proffesor Kelly Tang is such a great composer. Too bad I didn't get to play overture no 2, which is also superb.

This is my last SYF, perhaps I don't know. And this song, is just a great song that I'll never forget. And I am very very proud of my band, even though we get bronze, listening to the recording again, just makes me think of my 4 years in the band. I don't care about the medal, I just want to enjoy music, for it is my life and passion.

Alright that's all for today I guess. I am tired, and I have a big day tomorrow!

Life, of life hah

No comments: