Sunday 24 May 2009

Hello people, what a beautiful Sunday? I don't know haha. Well today is kinda a good day for me cause I have 12 hours of sleep last night mwahahaha. Too tired I guess. Today, just like any ordinary Sunday, I do the same thing... Duh haha.

Finished all of my Math homework just now and I'm loving it! Cause this means that I'll be free for the rest of the night. TV, computer and piano haha. But I'll be busy tonight cause I'm finishing my forms and everything for my Visa application to Sweden tomorrow. Talking about this, I'll be coming to school at 11 tomorrow, cause I gotta go to the embassy.

While doing Math today, I went to listen to the radio, 96.3 to be exact. This station is kinda a various genre of music? There's French songs, Korean songs, music interludes and last but not least, Indian songs. You know what, Indian songs are NICE!

I'm serious, of course not that kind of bang bang Bollywood kind of songs. But some songs are really nice. Their chords and melody and harmonic progression are well executed. It''s just my kind of songs. Too bad I don't get to know their lyrics cause the radio DJ didn't announce it.

Well I guess that's all for today, I wanna watch TV haha. Ok see you!

I think I'm anti-social...

No comments: