Sunday 17 May 2009

Symphony...

Yo people, today was a GREAT day! Why? I went to see the Philharmonics Youth Winds and Singapore Symphony Orchestra @ the Botanic Garden! Even though I was late, and was only managed to catch two of the songs the Philharmonics played, they played it well and I enjoyed it very much! As for the SSO performance, it was just beyond words, and it's my first orchestra concert by the way hee.

They played the songs I am familiar with, and my favourite songs too. Songs like An American in Paris, Fantasy on the Greensleeves, Cavalleria Rusticana and the finale, which is one of my favourite tchaikovsky pieces, 1812 Overture! Superb.... Okay here are some pictures!


Just look at the crowd!

The lower brasses of the Philharmincs Youth Winds.
See it's so crowded that I only manage to get the side view! ><
SSO getting ready

And they're ready!

Honestly their performance was oh my God it's so speechless! I wish one day, one fine day, I will be like one of them there, performing with my flute... That's such a great honour! Or who knows, I'll be conducting there, among thousand of people... With my own symphony...

Alright that's all for the day, gonna study Chem and Bio for tomorrow. Well watching this concert seriously helped me unwind. And it just makes my passion for music even stronger. I love music, music is my life and I'll never get tired of it. Okay ciao!

Music is the food for my soul. I'll never be able to live without it. It's a dream, a passion, a wish and hope of my life. I wonder, if it will come true?

No comments: