Thursday 28 May 2009

Hellllo people, back here again. I'm so tired, cause we just had another full dress rehearsal for tomorrow's achiever's day. Gosh, these days, it just feels so HOT and HUMID. See, stop global warming everybody!

Hmm yesterday we started out Chinese Intensive Revision Program and well I guess it's kinda fun, even though it can be boring at times. O level is is hmm 4 more days. FREAK OUT. Okay I'm seriously nervous and excited about my Chinese O level haha, I hope I'll do well. I'm aiming for an A2 but it sounds impossible. But remember, nothing is ______. You guys know it yourself.

Oh about my results. Hmm what else but I'm disappointed. I dropped 6 positions. From 4th to 10th. Well I didn't do well this time so I deserve this drop. What else can I do but to work even harder right? Anyway Congrats to the other top ten from our class.

Before I leave, I wanna dedicate some thanks to some people.
-To Mrs Lee for always encouraging me.
-To Mr Alvin Tan for telling my mistakes which I improve from them.
-To Miss Portia for encouraging me as well.
-To Cheryl for the nice talk we had today.
-To Brendyy (Brenda) for encouraging me as well.
-To Nissa for the nice chat we had two days ago.
-To TSMB for doing such a great job today! Keep it up!

Okay Achiever's Day tomorrow, excited, nervous and afraid. But through passion, nothing will make me fear of anything. I/we are going to make you guys proud people. Alright I wanna rest cause I'm tiiiiired. See you then!

Guess I'm just too sensitive, too serious, too passionate. Chill down

No comments: